Withdrawal procedure in Cryptocurrency
- In the client cabinet, select the withdrawal amount and click the "Withdrawal" button. Select the Cryptocurrency to withdraw on the pop-up screen and enter your own wallet address to transfer the balance.
- Click the "Withdrawal" button in the pop-up screen to send a withdrawal confirmation email to the email address which is registered with TitanFX.
- Click the "Confirm" button in the received email to complete the withdrawal procedure.
Cryptocurrency that can be remitted
Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Civic (CVC), Bancol (BNT), Misril ( MITH, Chainlink (LINK), Metal (MTL), Fan Fair (FUN), Engine Coin (ENJ), OMG (OMG), Auger (REP), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), AION (AION) ), Kyber Network (KNC), Zilka (ZIL), Ripple (XRP)
- The list of available Cryptocurrency is subject to change.
- If you don’t see Cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw, please contact the Support team.
ETH, USDT, BAT, CVC, BNT, MITH, LINK, MTL, ENJ, OMG, REP, KNC, FUN can be withdrawn only on the ECR20 network.
Customers are responsible for the fees (mining fees, gas charges, etc.) on Crypto networks that are incurred when withdrawing Cryptocurrency. The withdrawal amount specified in the Client Cabinet minus the handling fee will be credited to the remittance destination address.
Can I withdraw by Cryptocurrency from an account of any currency?
Withdrawals from cryptocurrencies are only available for USD, JPY, EUR and SGD accounts. You cannot withdraw from your AUD account.
Can I withdraw in Cryptocurrency at any time?
Regardless of the product you own, if you hold a position on the weekend, you cannot withdraw in Cryptocurrency on the weekend. You will not be able to request a withdrawal of Cryptocurrency from 1 hour before the market closes (after 23:00 server time Friday). If you would like to withdraw in Cryptocurrency, please make a request after the market starts at the beginning of the week.
Can I withdraw with a different Cryptocurrency than the deposit?
Yes you can.