An ID selfie is a self-taken photo (selfie) with your ID document in your hand.
Please make sure the following conditions are met when you take the ID selfie.
- Both your face and the face of the ID photo are shown in the image
- Letters, numbers and photos in the ID can be clearly identified
- Face should be facing front, no hat and no hair covers your eyes
- Other individuals should not be in the photo
- An ID selfie can be taken by a third person
* Please note if the image is unclear or defective, you will need to resubmit it